Many tire dealers and shops have the risk of fall (or trip) and slip, damage to their customer’s vehicles while serviced, injury to customers, visitors and employees, damage to their equipment and property caused by fire and other situations. Even though General Liability (CGL) is the most common coverage that tire dealers obtain, there are other coverage to safeguard against unexpected claims that go beyond the Commercial General Liability coverage.
Tire Dealers & Haulers
Solutions Specialty Insurance Brokers
Tire dealers present unique needs and exposures that can be addressed with a comprehensive insurance plan.
We can customize our insurance programs to the needs of each car wash business and protect against claims to the customer’s vehicles, injuries at the business locations, damage to exterior signs, machinery, equipment and other property. We can also include business income in the event your business must temporarily close due to a covered accident.
Waster tire haulers that haul 10 or more used (waste) tires in the State of California are required to comply with the state waste tire hauler program. This state program also requires you to have an active Waste Tire Hauler Surety Bond. Solutions Specialty Insurance has assisted hundreds of waste tire haulers with their insurance and surety bond needs. Click here for information regarding our surety bond programs.
- “A” rated carriers
- Competitive pricing
- No prior insurance OK
- New Ventures OK
- Franchised Tire Shops
- Independent Tire Shops
- Tire shops with significant sales of used tires
- Tire Service with auto services
- Tire Sales and Installation for large trucks
- Commercial General Liability coverage with limits up to $2,000,000 per occurrence
- Garage Liability for auto related coverage
- Garagekeepers for damages to your customer’s vehicles
- Building, Contents, Equipment & Tools
- Business Income coverage for the actual loss of business income due to suspension of operations
- Workers’ Compensation for injuries your employees may sustain at work
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI) to cover claims of discrimination, wrongful termination and others arising out of employer/employee relationship
- Car Wash Surety Bonds
If you want to discuss your insurance needs, contact us, fill out our free request a quote form on this page today or call us at 323-771-0777. We will be happy to hear your situation and recommend the appropriate insurance solutions available from our “A” AM Best rated insurance carriers for your business operation.